Re: [MOL] Beav-STRESSED [01131] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav-STRESSED

It WILL work out, my friend. This world and this life are so very hard, but
your friend IS in a place with no pain or suffering. Won't be long, and
we'll all be with her. In the meantime, I am hoping these new treatments do
the trick for your husband, and that the two of you will have many wonderful
years together, to do all the things you enjoy. Love, Joicy