Re: [MOL] STRESSED/Reply to Beav! [01126] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] STRESSED/Reply to Beav!

Our dr. did some persuading and his first injection was yesterday. Depending on
what they find out on the red blood cells in urine, he may be terminated but as
of now he is on the study and next injection is in 3 wks. Hopefully this drug
will be the one that will shrink tumors.....Prayers, Prayers and more
Prayers.....Beav