Re: [MOL] Freezing of brain tumor/Reply [01112] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Freezing of brain tumor/Reply

Eseme:  Welcome to our forum.  I am glad that you wrote.  Here is some
information that should assist you in the decision process for your father.
Please know there is no such thing as a stupid question and that we are
always here for you.  Fondly, lillian

This will take you to many sites that deal with brain tumors:
http://alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query=brain+tu
mor+treatments&exec=FAST+Search

Freezing brain tumors.
http://alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query=freezing