Re: [MOL] Why /Reply Attn: Ann [01107] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Why /Reply Attn: Ann

Lillian,
I'm also displeased with all the junk mail being posted on this site. I
thought we had a web browser who would delete these messages before they
got posted? Wasn't that one of the rules when we signed up here? That if
some of the information wasn't kosher they would delete it? Maybe I'm
thinking of another forum that I am listed with.
Caroline from Canada