Re: [MOL] G'day! [01081] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] G'day!

In a message dated 10/24/2000 5:38:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fearme@bmr.net.au writes:

> be off again to do exams, etc.
>  Take care,
>  Love to all
>  Mam
>  xxxxxxx

Hi there; glad to see you're doing well, though so very busy!  Yes, I'm still
here, Mam.  And I say that with great gladness because you know what that
means - MY DAD is still here after battling lung cancer over 2 years.  He is
very weak, but apparently the Dr has taken notice of it and is giving him
some type of booster shots and seems to be helping.  Thanks for asking about
us and noticing that I was still here.  God bless.  -chris