Re: [MOL] From Chris - Lillian, et.al. [01079] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Lillian, et.al.

Thank you Lillian for the prayers and support.

Just talked to Virginia.  She managed to get my father home from the hospital
- AFTER he INSISTED on stopping for his favorite: chicken "Hot Wings"!  And
he's doing his crossword puzzle now, so all seems normal.  Still - wish I
could have been there.  It's nice to be there for the successes, not just the
problems. Thank you all again! -chris