[MOL] Adv.: Finding the hidden money [01077] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Adv.: Finding the hidden money

Asset searches for attorneys and law-enforcement
agencies, including searches for:

- Bank accounts (including our well-known "no hit/no charge"
     "Bank Account Locator" (just $125!)
- Investment and brokerage accounts
- Safe deposit boxes
- Real estate
- Vehicles, watercraft, aircraft, etc.

All searches, including our bank and "liquid" asset searches,
are conducted in full compliance with recent federal financial
privacy legislation.

FREE CATALOG - please contact us at 305/945-8464 to obtain a
free copy of our catalog.

Thank you!
ASSET SEARCHES