[MOL] From Chris - my Dad [01073] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Chris - my Dad

He's still in recovery for another hour yet.  Virginia called to tell me that
they gave him "twilight" sleep so he was awake but experienced so serious
pain.  He was eating when she called.  Thanks for your prayers and support.
We aren't through the woods yet, but at least we can see the light from here.
 -chris