Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update... [01070] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update...

Thank you Charlotte, and you are sooo right about the "male" child thing.  I
did not raise my son that way (as a single parent) but still he learned it;
thinks he has to be tough too and either solve a problem or ignore it
altogether.  Probably learned it from his Dad.  Leaving work @ noon today so
I am at least reachable at home by phone, though my home is farther from the
hosp than work is, I can at least be quietly praying while the surgery is
going on, rather than answering phones here!  -chris