From: Lillian
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 11:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] G'day ?REPLY TO ROSE!

What a wonderful surprise to meet up with you again.  So often you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.  How's the hubbies diabetes?  I know the children are growing rapidly.  All of the Molers were waiting for their invite to your house for the Olympics?  Marty and Barb are doing well, taking much time for each other, gallivanting hitter and throw!.  We are doing well (not great; but well)  and our family is now up t 8 grand children.
Take care friend, love to everyone, lillian