[MOL] Hello, Brendan [01062] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello, Brendan

Brendan -- The lower half of my right lung together with a small cell
lung cancer tumor was successfully removed in 1997 with a noticeable
reduction in lung capacity.  I don't do work-outs but my lung doctor
(not the surgeon) put me a moderate regimen to help build up the
capacity again.  I'm sure your doctor can recommend a program to help
you or can send you to a therapist who will work with you.  It takes
time but I do know that you can achieve a great improvement.  Claire