[MOL] information please! [01060] Medicine On Line

[MOL] information please!

Could you please give me information about the following: my dad is cancer he will be operated this Monday 30 the operation will be in Mexico, The cancer is in the trough and according to the doctors they are going to used lode radioactive after the operation, and then quimioterapy. I am doing my master degree in Canada, I want to fly to Mexico right now but I can't, I really don't know anything about cancer. I don't know how successful could be that operation. What I can do.

Enrique Gonzalez-Duran
2047 Parker st Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
Ph 425-1355
enriqduran@hotmail.com
eduran@is2.dal.ca