[MOL] Find Customers !!!! [01058] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Find Customers !!!!

*** FREE 2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES ON CD WITH ORDER TO START YOU OFF ***

Do you have a product or service you want to market on the internet?

Your message reaches MILLIONS for pennies. You KNOW it works, just
as you are reading this message, yours will be read!!

Have you heard about email for marketing those products or services
but don't know how to get started?

Do you want to reach an audience many times bigger than your current one?
Do you want to expand to global markets?

Easily Expand your Market Share!

We have EVERYTHING you need to get started on CD  for just $59.95!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Email Marketing Starter Kit includes:

- Complete Direct Email Course
- FREE Check by Fax Software
- Express Mail Software with Registration!
- Stealth Mass Mailer with Registration!  sold elsewhere for up $199.00 !!
- List Manager Software with Registration!

B O N U S !! offers you can SELL:

	-Publisher In A Box
	-Marketing Portfolio
	-InterNetActive.........................and more.............

*** FREE 2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES ON CD WITH ORDER TO START YOU OFF ***

To order your CD NOW, print out this form and pay by Visa/Mastercard or
Check by Fax  FAX your order to: (307) 587-9409

              ----------------ORDER FORM -CUT AND PRINT HERE-------------------

*All Visa/MC orders are shipped Priority US Mail within 48 hours of order. Orders paid
by check are shipped in 7 business days. Please add 3.95 for shipping and handling.
The total amount is $59.95+$3.95 shipping and handling for a total amount of: $63.90

Name: 				________________________________________

Company Name:			________________________________________

Address:                        ________________________________________

City, State, Zip:	        ________________________________________

Phone Number:			________________________________________

Fax Number:			________________________________________

Email Address:			________________________________________ (required)

Payment Type:   __ Visa  __  Mastercard  __ Check By Fax  (Check the appropriate one)

If you are using check by fax, please FAX US YOUR SIGNED CHECK for $63.90

For Fax by Check please fax this form to:  (307) 587-9409 Please make check out to:
Outbound . Please remember to SIGN your check.  We DO NOT process unsigned checks.

For CREDIT CARD ORDERS PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING:

EMAIL ADDRESS:           __________________________________ (required)

CREDIT CARD TYPE (Visa/MC)  _____

CREDIT CARD NUMBER:	________________________________________

**We will NOT process without a signature
**We will NOT process orders without valid email address
**FAX to our secure fax area
**To Order By Phone, please call (206) 219-3312
**Your Credit Card will be charged $63.90