Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update... [01056] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update...

Chris.  I am so sorry your dad is going through this humiliating time.
I know it's so hard for you to be left out.
You know we, in this country raise out male children with the idea they
have to solve all the problems, and control every situation and when
something like this comes up where they lose control it is so hard for
them to cope.
I will continue to pray for the whole situation.   Loves Charlotte