Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update... [01052] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update...

Oh, Beav; I'm so sorry.  Times like that I feel ashamed to complain.  The
worst feeling is the helplessness to fix anything and to have to watch
someone you love endure so much.  To see strength failing.  The worst was
when I saw my father wince!  My father, the "John Wayne" type in the family,
you know?  The tough guy who is always there for everyone else and then won't
let anyone be there for him.
I pray God is merciful to all of us and our families; we sure do need it!
-chris