Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update... [01045] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update...

Chris;
   Don't feel like a lone ranger, I had a terrible day yesterday too.  Had to
call paramedics to take my husband in for I could no longer keep up with his
pain.  It was awful. Finally they gave him an injection of dilaudio, that
helped. Today he is able to move again. It is so awful and I always stress the
day after, which is today. AHHHHHH! I am so tired of seeing him suffer!
Apparntly he built a resistence to the morphine, which I know about but not that
fast. It's awful I know Chris. Love u,   Beav