Re: [MOL] Enver [01044] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Enver

Hello Enver;
     You are so welcome. This is such a beautiful forum with all the people here
that are on this journey together. And now we share with you the deepest sorrow
and yet relief that your father is no longer suffering. May this be a time for
your family to come close in love and peace. It brings tears to my eyes too that
your father was able to find that flicker of hope and inspiration....God Bless You
and your family.....Your friend,    Beav