[MOL] Hi, this is for you [01039] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi, this is for you

Dear Friend,

THIS WILL NOT BE THE FIRST TIME YOU WILL SEE THIS. THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE THIS IT MAY NOT
BE FROM ME. LOOK AT THE LIST FURTHER DOWN IN THIS MESSAGE. THE NAMES WILL NOT BE IN
THE SAME ORDER OR MAY BE DIFFERENT ALL TOGETHER. THIS MEANS THE PROGRAM IS
WORKING.
DO NOT DELETE THIS, PRINT IT, AND READ IT . IT HAS WORKED SO
WELL, THIS IS MY THIRD TIME AROUND. I QUIT MY BORING JOB AND
WORK AT THIS ABOUT ONE TO TWO HOURS A DAY PROCESSING
ORDERS, INCLUDING MY DRIVE TO THE BANK!

SO GO FOR IT, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!

This really works!  Have the faith, don't miss this opportunity.  Get involved also,
and it will work for you as it does for us!!!

This email contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can make $50,000 or
more in the next 90 days simply sending email!

Seem impossible?   Just read on and see how easy this is..

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news program
recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described
below to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings
proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the
program. This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to
make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating that
those involved are doing much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as
more people try it out, its been very exciting.

You will understand once you try it yourself!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!

Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKINGOPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or make or take
any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and you will make money
This simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually free method
of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will be doing
business using email. Get your piece of this action!!!

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought
and study to it.

Two years ago, the corporation I worked  for the past twelve years
own- sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job
interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past year,
I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends
and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance
and borrow against my home to support my family and struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life. I am
writing to share the experience in hopes that this could change your life
FOREVER  FINANCIALLY$$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months
prior to receiving this program I had been sending away for information
on various business opportunities. All of the programs I received,in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to
comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see
if they would work . But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received
this program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it,they just got my name off a
mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times
to make sure I was reading it correctly. I couldn't believe my eyes! Here
was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE !  I could start immediately
without any debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.Post Office
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After
determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time on-line.
The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing to
send out the program, and because I also send the product (reports) by e-mail,
my only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I had
received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST
100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY,

RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I needed.  So I sat back
and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I  received $58,000 with
more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed
new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does
work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not trying to
place your name in a different place.  It won't work and you'll lose out on a lot
of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of
20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will
make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to
participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with
little cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the program
and you will be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow business
owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your own
business, consider this a sign . I DID! $$

Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have
been created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a
profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off.
I was doing the same things that were previously successful for me, but it
wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy.
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with
us since1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... because
many of you know from first hand experience.There were more failures and
bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who
knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did
not, including those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving
down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET
RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."  The traditional methods of
making money will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will
see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the
rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."
You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.
I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else
who has provided a testimonial for this program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands of
programs. Follow the program  EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can
think of. One of the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your
name will be on everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out,
the more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!  DO IT !

Before you delete this program from your in box, as I almost did, take a little
time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out
what could happen when YOU participate.Figure out the worst possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money!
You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will vanish
when your first orders come in.

$$$  IT WORKS!!!  $$$

Jody Jacobs
Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY  TIME.
I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days.
Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new
partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you to
recruit new multi-level business partners,and we sell and deliver a product
for EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL,
so you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your
own home, store or office. This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere!
It is simply order filling by email!

The product is informational and instructional material, keys  to  the secrets
for everyone on  to open the doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE ,
the information highway, the wave of the future !

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 5 reports listed below  ($5 each)  They come to you by email.

(2)  Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1 and
move the other names down.

(3)  Use any of the hundreds of bulk email services (search for "Bulk Email")
and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you (about $49+)

(4)  Orders will come to you by postal mail -  simply email them the Report
they ordered.

Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as it gets?

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions more
joining the internet each year so don't worry about "running out" or "saturation".
People are used to seeing and hearing the same advertisements every day on
radio/TV. How many times have you received the same pizza flyers on your
door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza and you order one.Same thing
with this letter. I received this letter many times - then one day I decided it was
time to try it!

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1.  ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you don't
order them). -- For each report, send $5.00   CASH, the NAME & NUMBER
OF THE REPORT YOU ARE  ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and
YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS  to the person whose name appears on
the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the four reports.
Save them on your computer so you can send them to the 1,000's of
people who will order them from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

a. Look below for the listing of the five reports.
b. After you've ordered the five reports, delete the name and
address under REPORT #5. This person has made it through the cycle.
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
g. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and
address, ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to these instructions.
Now you are ready to use this entire email to send by email to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email
addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people while you sleep!
Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford
$20 and initial bulk mailing cost). You obviously already have a computer
and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to
start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those
involved email out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the
mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response could be much better.
Also, many people will email out hundreds of thousands of programs
instead of 2,000 (Why stop at 2000?). But continuing with this example,
you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10
orders for REPORT #1.

REPORT # 1
Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000programs each for a total
of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order for

REPORT #2.
Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5%
response to that is 1,000 orders for

REPORT #3.
Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total.
The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for

REPORT #4.
That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!
Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 +> $50,000
for a total of $55,550!!!

By now you get the picture_

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE
2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!   DARE TO THINK FOR A
MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF
SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me,
many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the
Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Look how this small number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING
results below:

1st level--your first 10 send you $5................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000
you get the picture_

AMAZING ISN'T IT?  Remember friends, this assumes that the people
who participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what
would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's
of participants and many will continue to work this program, sending out
programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years!
THINK ABOUT IT!

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody else and
many will work this plan - the question is -

Don't you want your name to be on the emails they will send out?

* * *   DON'T MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * *

* * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!* *

What do you have to lose?

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and
address on it will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive
the report!

GET STARTED TODAY:  PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FIVE
REPORTS NOW.

Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT.  CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper write:

(a) the number & name of the  report you are ordering,
(b) your e-mail address, and
(c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1
"The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"
PLUS FREE  BULK E_MAIL SOFTWARE WORTH $ 299 with full resell rights

Jennifer Harold
P.O.Box 829
Kearney, MO 64060
USA

REPORT #2 _The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
PLUS  E-MAIL LIST MANAGER SOFTWARE A MUST TO HANDLE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES WORTH $99

Steve Brown c/o
ON CALL
1579 Monroe Dr.
Suite F307
Atlanta, GA 30324
USA

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
PLUS  E-MAIL EXTRACTION SOFTWARE TO COLLECT E-MAIL ADRESSES
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Heidi Mur
Josef Kyreinstr.4 A
85579 Neubiberg
Germany

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

Laguna Lakes
P.O.BOX  1447
Lehigh Acres FL 33970
USA

REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

Mena Wiedenhofer
Mittelberg 46
39054 Ritten
ITALY

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional,and follow
the directions accurately. -- Send for the five reportsIMMEDIATELY so you
will have them when the orders start coming in because:  When you receive a
$5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report.  It is required for
this to be a legal business and they need the reports to send out their letters
(with your name on them!)   --

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE. -- Be patient and persistent with this program - If you follow the
instructions exactly - results WILL follow.  $$$$

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you
should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN
RELAX,because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved
down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can
KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering from you.

To generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to the income
you will enerate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this
program. Please answer one question.  ARE YOU  HAPPY WITH YOUR
PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?   If the answer is no, then please look at the
following facts about this super simple MLM program:

1.    NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory!
NO Telephone calls, NO big cost to start!, NOthing to learn,
NO skills needed!  (Surely you know how to send email?)

2.     No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and internet
connection - so you have everything you need to fill orders!

3.     You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO
PRODUCE OR SHIP!  (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

4.    All of your customers pay you in CA$$H!

This program will change your LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for
you to be able to quit your job and live a life of luxury you could only dream
about! Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car and home of your
dreams and being able to work a super-high paying leisurely easy business
from home!

$$$   FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE!   $$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
Order the reports and follow the program outlined above--
SUCCESS will be your reward.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local
office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency)
1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent
on your activities and advertising. The information contained on this site and in
the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In the event that it is
determined that this site or report constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that
guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report
are estimates only. If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot
be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a
method of removal.
This is one time e-mail transmission.
To be removed from this list click on the link below: mailto:itsagoodthing@china.com?subject=REMOVE