Re: [MOL] Nanc/back to Chris [01033] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc/back to Chris

In a message dated 10/23/2000 7:08:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
misty61@ourhouse.net writes:
  Don is about the same, his mind is going a little at a time.  I can't stand
> to hear Mother wanting to come back home so I will bring her home the end
of
> this month.
    So sorry to hear this Nanc, on both counts.  These are really hard times,
aren't they?

>  What is going on with your Dad?  Has is cancer come back?
>  I am so sorry to hear you are having to go through this again.
    Yes, it has; in the same place.  The Dr said the cancer itself isn't that
bad - very small yet.  But his physical condition is so weakened that I worry
about how much more he can endure.  Much as I want him here with us as long
as God will allow, far more important is his quality of life to me.  I pray
God is merciful and helps him through this time with less pain and suffering.
 Some could be alleviated, but he is less than honest w/ the doctor and he
fights BITTERLY w/ his wife if she snitches on him.  So I guess it's up to me
to do the snitching now - never was very good at that sort of thing.  But
even if the Dr can't respond, I'll at least write to her and let her know the
truth.  She insists that he is doing better than he feels.  She doesn't know
just how bad he feels - and never has.
    We just keep praying - it seems that's the only left open to us now.
-chris