Re: [MOL] Chris - chili [01031] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris - chili

In a message dated 10/23/2000 6:48:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
joicy@erols.com writes:
>  I confess for my own, I usually keep it pretty simple, using some of the
>  McCormack chili seasoning packs, meat, onions, cut-up tomatoes, and kidney
>  beans. Can't really tell you the amounts, though -- I just toss stuff in
and
>  let it cook! Love, Joicy

Joicy, I bought a packet of chili seasoning (Durkee's - a local company).
Added onion, fresh garlic, green pepper from my garden, and canned tomatoes
and kidney beans.  Tasted wonderful, while it was cooking.  Now --- guess
what -- could pour it over spaghetti and except for the beans, no one would
know the difference!  I WILL check out that site.  Thanks!
-chris