Re: [MOL] To Chris - my Dad update. [01030] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Chris - my Dad update.

I have decided to work until noon ONLY tomorrow.  Then I will come home -
that way if Virginia needs me I will be reachable (she will NEVER remember my
work #).  And I can spend the time in prayer along with my sister.  Maybe
that's all God is calling us to do; Virginia is physical support for my Dad
now.  -chris