Re: [MOL] Nanc/back to Chris [01028] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc/back to Chris

Hi Chris,
Don is about the same, his mind is going a little at a time.  I can't stand to hear Mother wanting to come back home so I will bring her home the end of this month.

What is going on with your Dad?  Has is cancer come back?
I am so sorry to hear you are having to go through this again.

My e-mail addresses are;
misty61@ourhouse.net
misty61@iwon.com
you can write to me at either of these.

Take care dear Friend.
You and your family are always in my prayers.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)