[MOL] To Chris - my Dad update. [01026] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Chris - my Dad update.

Chris, so very sorry to hear about your Dad, and all that you are going
through. At the same time, having been on the "patient" side, I can
understand where he is coming from. I know this hard on you, but please
don't take it personally, dear heart. He is just doing what we always tell
our cancering friends --you gotta be a little selfish during this time, to
put your energy in fighting the fight. to be honest, I discouraged all but
my hubby from being with me at the hospital, and even at the house at times.
Appreciated loved one's caring, but just didn't have the strength for it.
But I know it is very hard. will be keeping you all in bigtime prayers.
LOVE, JOICY

He goes in at