[MOL] Chris - chili [01025] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chris - chili

Hey Chris, found this neat site that has a bunch of award-winning chili
recipes:

http://www.mega-zine.com/kitchen/chili/

I confess for my own, I usually keep it pretty simple, using some of the
McCormack chili seasoning packs, meat, onions, cut-up tomatoes, and kidney
beans. Can't really tell you the amounts, though -- I just toss stuff in and
let it cook! Love, Joicy