[MOL] Fwd: Recipe-a-Day [01020] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Recipe-a-Day

---- Begin included message ----
Title:

Flowgo.com

Recipe A Day

Check out these exciting offers from

Spin Me!

Free Internet Answering Machine

Get $1 for downloading Gator software

Monday, October 23, 2000

Grilled Monte Cristo Sandwich

Signup For More!

0 && this.email.value.indexOf(".")>0) && chk? alert("Thank you! A
confirmation email is being sent to you now!") : (alert("Please enter a
valid email address and make sure at least one newsletter is selected.") ||
false) )'>

Joke of the Day

Mad Blast

Recipe-a-Day

ShowBiz Blast

Special Offers

Sports In Time

Star Horoscope

The Gamer's Daily

Fun Town

The Reel Thing

Word Flex

Email Address:

Click here to win free prizes at WonderClick.com!

www.GetFreeStuffDaily.com

Autumn brings a whole host of activities for many
of us. At the same time, we all want to eat well
and dinnertime is an established fact of life.

Readers have suggested that we devote a month
to "quick and easy cuisine," and we think that's a
very good idea. Today, for example, we're offering
you a classic grilled sandwich. We hope you
enjoy these recipes and have fun with all the
time you save!

Grilled Monte Cristo Sandwich

Serves 2 (can be multiplied easily)

4 slices Vienna Bread

2 slices Turkey Breast, thinly sliced

2 slices Provolone Cheese, thinly sliced

2 slices Ham, thinly sliced

1 1/2 tablespoons Margarine or Butter

2 Eggs, beaten

4 teaspoons Strawberry Jam

Powdered Sugar (optional)

To assemble sandwich, top 1 slice of bread with
turkey, cheese, and ham. Cover with remaining
slice of bread. Melt margarine or butter in a
large skillet over medium heat.

Dip sandwich in beaten egg, turning to coat both
sides. Cook in skillet 2 to 4 minutes on each side
or until golden brown. Top each sandwich with 2
teaspoons strawberry jam. You can sprinkle it
with powdered sugar, too, if you like.

Got a Recipe? Want to see it in print? Submit your favorites to: The Cook. Be
sure to let us know if you'd like us to print your name along with the
recipe!

Want to unsubscribe from Recipe A Day newsletter? Click Here

Even more exciting offers from
Flowgo.com

Free MousePads!

A Free MousePad!