Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update... [01019] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update...

In a message dated 10/23/2000 3:56:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lumber2@rainbowtel.net writes:

> OK Chris....time for the big guns......will say a rosary for you and your
>  Dad.  Love & Prayers   Pat Kimmi
Thank you Pat - those rosaries get a real work-out in days like these! :)
But I'll tell you, Pat, it's what got us all through thus far.  That "Lady"
is a real gem.  -chris