Re: [MOL] Stanford Diary . - Carol O [01015] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stanford Diary . - Carol O

I am so sorry to hear about your MD's version.  Please don't pay any
attention to them, find it in your heart with all the strength your family
can add & fight & prove them wrong !  I will pray for you to triumph !

Much love,
Carol