[MOL] Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:02:23 -0400 [01011] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:02:23 -0400

My name is Brendan, during my bout with stage III testicular cancer I had my right lung removed and a portion of my left as well.  I get quite winded when walking upstairs or any attempt at running.  I am wondering if anybody else has had a pneumonectomy and if so, how are they dealing with it.  I often try to work out but it usually ends in bitter disappointment.  So if anyone out there can lend me some advice I would sure appreciate it.  Thanks.