Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update... [01005] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update...

 Chris,

I am so sad for you, this has got to be such a blow when its someone you love so
much.  Does the wife not even try to make him understand that his children need
tobe near him right now?  Do you think he thinks you'll be disappointed by the
site of his sickness?  Gosh, this has to be intolerable.  Will certainly pray
for his awakening to your needs as well as his own.  So sorry.  Love Peggy