[MOL] MOL thank you [01004] Medicine On Line

[MOL] MOL thank you

I would like to thank all the people associated with the MOL email.  The
emails were very helpful and inspiring.  My father, who has been battling
lung cancer for the last 6 month's,  passed away on Oct. 11th.  He developed
a pneumonia after his 5th cycle of chemo and wasn't strong enough to
overcome it. Numerous occasions I have told him the stories and information
I received through MOL and that kept his hope up.  Again I'd like to thank
all who have given me hope and inspiration through the emails.

Regards,

Enver