Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update... [01003] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - my Dad update...

In a message dated 10/23/2000 12:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CCR417@aol.com writes:

<<  Doesn't WANT any family there, except his wife.  Very weak.
 Couldn't descend the steps yesterday, had to go down one at a time - on his
 behind.  Virginia crying, my sister crying...worrisome.  -chris >>

  I am so sorry that your father has to go through this.  I will pray for
him, and also for the family.

Carol O.