[MOL] From Chris - my Dad update... [01002] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Chris - my Dad update...

Goes in to have a port installed tomorrow (out-pt but in the hosp
nonetheless).  Doesn't WANT any family there, except his wife.  Very weak.
Couldn't descend the steps yesterday, had to go down one at a time - on his
behind.  Virginia crying, my sister crying...worrisome.  -chris