Re: [MOL] Stanford Diary .... here we went ! [01000] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stanford Diary .... here we went !

In a message dated 10/23/2000 11:34:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
peghall@tir.com writes:

<< OK, I promised news when we returned, but was just too tired yesterday !
So
 > here goes ... it's a long one !

  Hope you are feeling better and better, and that the treatments work for
you.

  I also feel as if I am overburdening my husband with consoling me.  He says
that is what he is here for, but I feel differently.  I have been doing a lot
of crying since seeing my MD on Friday.  He sounded like he doesn't hold out
much hope for my recovery.

  I will say a prayer that you get better real quick.

Carol O.