Re: [MOL] Health report on us! [00998] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Health report on us!

Lillian;
   My poor dear friend. So sorry to hear of this. Stress is
a killer for sure. Your guardian angel was right there
taking care of you. I really hope everything will be alright
for your husband and you know I will be praying for you and
your whole family through this.....Love u, your
friend.......Beav