Re: [MOL] Re: Beav/Peggy/ [00996] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Beav/Peggy/

Must be our motherly instincts.  I've noticed this phenomenon too, but
never
analyzed it or gave it another thought.  Sure is interesting though.
I've
camped out at my husbands side for every single thing that has ever
happened to
him, every doctor appt, etc., and wouldn't want it any other way.  By
the same
token, I would not want him at everyone of my appts. but I would have
liked him
to spend more time with me in the hospitals.  I don't resent it like it
sounds,
I am just noting it because it comes to mind in the midst of this
diatribe.

Peggy