Re: [MOL] Health report on us! [00994] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Health report on us!

GOD be with you Lillian.  I am so glad for you and all of us that everything turned out ok.  Please keep us uptodate on Chuck's condition.  Love  Peggy

Lillian wrote:

You will have to excuse me if I do not keep up with things this week on the forum. You know I will do my best.  Late Saturday night at 10:00 P.M. my husband had a hernia operation.  We are still waiting for his MRI report regarding the spot in the bone on lower back. :last Saturday night as Chuck was in surgery (one of our son;s was with him) I crashed.  I could not breathe and very freighted by it all.  A darling 16 year young man was here visiting my grand daughter and he took charge immediately.  I do not know what I would have done with out his presence.  I was rushed by ambulance to the emergency room where they pumped me full of steroids for the addison crash, and gave me 17 bags of oxygen and steroids for the asthmatic.  Fortunately it all woke out fine.  I will just need to ease back into things and would appreciate your prayers of thanksgiving.  Lovingly, lillian  We invite you to take a look at our Album.
www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html   ( Very informational, good tips, Molers pictures, art work and much more....