From: Lillian [mailto:firefly@islc.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 9:36 PM
To: MOL
Subject: Health report on us!

You will have to excuse me if I do not keep up with things this week on the forum. You know I will do my best.  Late Saturday night at 10:00 P.M. my husband had a hernia operation.  We are still waiting for his MRI report regarding the spot in the bone on lower back.

:last Saturday night as Chuck was in surgery (one of our son;s was with him) I crashed.  I could not breathe and very freighted by it all.  A darling 16 year young man was here visiting my grand daughter and he took charge immediately.  I do not know what I would have done with out his presence.  I was rushed by ambulance to the emergency room where they pumped me full of steroids for the addison crash, and gave me 17 bags of oxygen and steroids for the asthmatic.  Fortunately it all woke out fine.  I will just need to ease back into things and would appreciate your prayers of thanksgiving.  Lovingly, lillian