[MOL] PROSPER TODAY make money at home! [00884] Medicine On Line

[MOL] PROSPER TODAY make money at home!

Dear Consumer,

Why not join the millions of other workers who are now working at
home!!  Our work at HOME PRODUCTS ASSEMBLY manual was
compiled to help people like you find a better way of life working at
home allowing you the opportunity of earning an excellent income
potential!!

            ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT HOME!!!

1. FLEXIBLE HOURS- You can work full or part time from the
convince of your own home and adapt your work schedule
to suit your own lifestyle!  No CLOCK TO PUNCH!
2. NO HASSLES- No more worries about early alarm clocks,
beating the RUSH HOUR traffic!  There are no dress codes,
no hassle of expensive and stylish clothes to wear!
3. BE YOUR OWN BOSS- Since you work at your own time
and pace, there is no one looking over your shoulders telling
you what to do or how to do it.  You alone make the product
from start to finish!
4.USE YOUR TALENTS- There is a wide variety of assembly
work available.  With this opportunity you have the freedom to
choose the type of work you enjoy the most, have fun doing it
and using the talent and skills you are most comfortable with.
And best of all you GET PAID while learning and enjoying new
skills you can develop with this kind of work!

                               OUR MANUAL

Our comprehensive manual contains information on legitimate
work at home opportunities available throughout the country.
We have weeded  out the frauds and only publish true
genuine opportunities for profitable assembly work.  We have
samples of their products in our office and we carefully select
assembly opportunities that require NO SPECIAL TRAINING,
SKILLS or EQUIPMENT. Home based assembly situations are
generally paid for on some type of performance basis this means
that the company pays a certain wage for products assembled.
The manual is updated on a continuous basis.  There are over
75 companies listed in the manual to chose from all of which
have proven their integrity.  Many of them are listed with their
local chamber of commerce and other consumer protection
agencies. Our work at home assembling products manual includes
the names, addresses and phone numbers of the companies
and a full description of the assembly and other interesting work
at home opportunities offered by them.

               A VARIETY OF ASSEMBLY WORK IS AVAILABLE!

This year alone a staggering 42 million hours per week are
spent working at home in some form of formal arrangement with
these firms.  Thatís more than a 40% increase from just one year
ago! This is a new and growing trend with manufacturing and
distributing companies and is definitely BOOMING in 2000's!

toys & crafts            needle work          electronic components
string art                metal products       refrigerator magnets
stuffed animals      jewelry                   potpourri-sachets
dough art              leather products     holiday decorations
wood products      hand painting         doll house furniture
and much much more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ACT NOW! $29.95  And you will probably look back and consider
this to be the best investment you've ever made.  It will certainly
be an excellent feeling not to be DEPENDENT ON ANYONE
BUT YOURSELF!!!  Please remember no special training, skills or
equipment is needed.  If you wait for things to happen-they never
will!!  Donít let this opportunity pass you by!  ACT NOW!!  The
manual comes with a 30 day money back guarantee!!!

                     BONUS OFFER

ACT WITHIN the next 14 days and receive as an added bonus
the business opportunity guide, which lists 50 companies that
offer a business opportunity.  Many of these opportunities are
businesses you can start from your own home!  The names and
address of these companies along with a description of the
opportunity is available.

ACT NOW!!!  Simply send $29.95 CHECK MONEY ORDER OR
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION INCLUDE YOUR NAME ACCOUNT
NUMBER EXPIRATION DATE, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.

   TO: C.S.C
          266 ELMWOOD AVE. #172
          BUFFALO, NY 14222

FAX SERVICES: Faster service you may fax your check drawn on a US
bank only!  Made payable to C.S.C.  Also your credit card information
can be faxed please include your name, account number expiration date
address and phone number.24 HOUR FAX SERVICE: 1-716-834-7443
ALL VERIFIED FAXED CHECKS AND CREDIT CARD ORDERS will
be shipped within 48hrs!

If we have reached  you in error and you would like to be removed from
our mailing list joshua18@dcemail.com.