[MOL] Thoughts for Today... [00870] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thoughts for Today...

Life's Little Reminders     http://www.funstun.com/reminders.htm

1. An apology is a good way to have the last word.
2. Pick your friends, but not to pieces.
3. Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.
4. Usually people are as happy as they make their minds up to be.
5. You cannot leave footprints in the sands of time while sitting down.
6. You will never offend a person by returning a smile.
7. Gentle words fall lightly, but have great weight.
8. Anybody who thinks talk is cheap never argued with a traffic cop.