Re: [MOL] [Fwd: Fwd: FW: On a more serious note] [00798] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] [Fwd: Fwd: FW: On a more serious note]

Peggy;
 So true!  My husband was really down one day, feeling sorry for his situation that
he has to walk on crutches and then he seen a man that had no legs at all in a
wheelchair. Another time showed me a homeless obviously retarded person who he felt
could walk but has no where to go. This story is really a good reminder to take a
look around.......Thanks for sharing it Peggy........Love........Beav