Re: [MOL] Tonia... HI:)/back at ya!!!/Tonia! [00701] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tonia... HI:)/back at ya!!!/Tonia!

It was really good to see your on line, you have been missed.  Pauli is
fortunate to have someone in the same position with so much more first hand
information.  Nothing like it.

I was thrilled to hear your Dad is 26 days pass stem cell transplant, great!
For educational purposes only, should your brothers stem cells not work,
will they next go to chord blood stem cells?  If not what will they be
recommending.  Am I jumping the gun here?

Take care, your friend, lillian

more....