[MOL] Freedom of Choice [00696] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Freedom of Choice

Lillian,
I have absolutely NO problem of freedom of choice as long as I know with all my heart that it is being made with eyes wide open and all the facts that come with it!  At this point, his dr. has not said he is in remission, he is just ASSUME -ing that he is.  ya know what happens when you assume things?  usually you make an ASS  out of  U  and ME!!!  (ASSUME)!!!LOL
Now, if he will get a second opinion of his treatment and outlook from Moffit I will gladly repect any decision he makes.  I just need to know in MY heart that I have offered him all the possibilities that were possible and he has made an informed decision!  I love him with all my heart and what ever he decides I will support!  Thanks again!!!
HUGS,
Pauli