Re: [MOL]Pauli [00691] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Pauli

Hi Pauli!  Just read your message to Tonia and was very happy to hear your
father is in remission. I would assume he is very pleased that his doctor
brought him this far and perhaps won't be receptive to any change or hearing
of changes???  Earlier someone was speaking of the "Freedom of Speech", we
also have "Freedom of Choice" and  this should be honored also.  I realize
this is not what you wanted to hear; but think about it.  Put yourself in
his place and try to see things through his eyes.

Now about children!  Out of the mouths of babes and what a hoot.  The child
making sure he made no mention of his grandpa's hair asked about his
grandpa's teeth missing.  Just too cute.  I know you no doubt almost fell
over and could have used tape on his mouth!!!  What can you do, it's already
said and if your father chooses to feel badly, so be it.  I know Tonia will
come up with a heck of a great answer for this one with her expierence as a
Special Education Educator.  I hope I get to see her response.   Has she
been bumped off of the forum?  This happens to everyone at one time or
another and several times for some of us.  Can you check with this.  See if
she is receiving our messages.  Thanks.

Now just relax, love and enjoy every moment with your father and your dear
children.  Cancer can be good to us also.  Some very valuable lessons are
learned and it gives us a second chance to make right anything we have done
wrong.  Oh no, did I say that?  I will be living for year's trying to make
good!!!!  Giggling.  luv, u, lillian