[MOL] Topics [00688] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Topics

In a message dated 10/15/2000 3:00:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pattie123@aol.com writes:
> In my humble opinion I really do NOT think this particular forum is the
correct "medium" to spread this message....you are entitled to your political
beliefs...your religious beliefs but inappropriate to "prostylasize" (sp?)
here....Pat in Houston

The correct spelling was pros·e·ly·tise.  And YOUR response to me:
"Relax...THIS" was *far* more offensive and uncalled-for than the original
message.  The original message didn't imply any profanity - YOUR message did.
 It's very sad when the freedom of speech has to be sacrificed because you
don't want to use your delete key.  The original post was not in any way
harmful to anyone and it was not deceptive (the subject title was clear). It
was not SPAM trying to sell some unorthodox miracle cure.  It was not
profane.  It was simply someone sharing something they thought worthy.  It
didn't appeal to me as I have NO interest in the governor whatsoever, but
such an overreaction was unnecessary.  -chris