Re: [MOL] Hi Lil [00663] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Lil

Hi Pat

Without a doubt..................grandchildren are God's bonus to
All the benefits of parenting without many of the
stresses.................diapers, middle of the night feedings, etc..

My oldest is now seven and my second is three. My newest is four weeks old. If
God is good to me I'll dance at their weddings!!!

Luv
Dave B