Re: [MOL] Bush's Testimony [00662] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bush's Testimony

In a message dated 10/15/2000 3:00:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pattie123@aol.com writes:

> In my humble opinion I really do NOT think this particular forum is the
correct "medium" to spread this message....you are entitled to your political
beliefs...your religious beliefs but inappropriate to "prostylasize" (sp?)
here....Pat in Houston

Relax.  -chris