Re: [MOL] Bush's Testimony [00657] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bush's Testimony

In my humble opinion I really do NOT think this particular forum is the
correct "medium" to spread this message....you are entitled to your political
beliefs...your religious beliefs but inappropriate to "prostylasize" (sp?)
here....Pat in Houston