Re: [MOL] Here we go ... [00647] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Here we go ...

You got it Carol, GOOD LUCK to you and have a wonderful time in San Francisco
while your there. Be waiting to see how your trip turns out for you. With all the
prayers here I'm really expecting good things.   Your friend,   Beav