Re: [MOL] Bridget- dog nails... :-) [00646] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget- dog nails... :-)

Hi Bridget;
    I have thought about teaching but that is about as far as I've gotten on
that.  You would not believe, being a groomer I have seen both moms and dads
bring in the pets. Moms are so protective and the family pet is above the rest
of the family. Dads come in with a list of instructions from mom. I always was
so glad to see people take care of their pets. They are helpless to take care of
themselves and they really need us to take care of them. They give so much love
in return. And in some cases protection. The last shop I worked in we had "Shep
the dog" story in the window. Good luck with your nail trimming day and if you
have any problems I'll be here. Your loving friend as well.   Beav