Re: [MOL] Another FYI - from Chris/Chris and Joicy [00641] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Another FYI - from Chris/Chris and Joicy

Chris and Joicy:  This is absolutely correct, it is just another way of
tracking the sites we frequent.  All of the freebee's are to lure us into
their Venus fly trap.  This is the very reason that I remove cookies
frequently, almost daily and Temp. Internet Programs.
Another good idea is that when you register at a site not to put the same
user code in that you use for your provider.  If you do, the site you
attended can go directly to your account unbeknown to you.

Your friend, lillian

more....